Ampara Agro Exhibition 2012
Ampara Agro Exhibition and Trade Fair 2012 on 5th, 6th & 7th April 2012 at Urban Council Grounds
Ampara Agro Exhibition and Trade Fair 2012 is organized by Ampara District Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AMDCCI) and Small and Medium Enterprise Developers (SMED) of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Sri Lanka (FCCISL) with a view of providing exposure for agro communities in appropriate agro and livestock technology and support services and also provide linkages specifically in financial services, marketing, and insurance. Apart from the activities related to agro industry and allied fields, entertainment oriented activities such as musical shows and a carnival will also be held concurrently to the trade fair since the event is scheduled just prior to the festive season of the locals.
In order to add value to the exhibition, a SME Forum will be held on 7th with the focus to bring representatives from diversified companies, service providers, investors and government officials to a common platform. In addition plans are underway to hold a Job Fair as well.
Undoubtedly this three day event will provide substantial opportunities for Corporate to showcase, sell, promote for their products and services and also build image for their organizations. Having said so, we here below provide several options available for partnerships through sponsorships. We would be delighted to discuss opportunities further and you may please request your Personal Assistant to call Ms. Rasika on 077 2308257 to fix a time convenient to you. FCCISL CHEER Project (funded by EU) has kindly consented to the main sponsor of the event.
Exhibit Your Products at Ampara District Agro Exhibition and Trade Fair 2012
Undoubtedly this three day event will provide substantial opportunities for Corporate to showcase, sell, promote for their products and services and also build image for their organizations.
Why your organization should participate…?
- To exhibit & launch products, services to a new market
- Opportunity to get first in hand information and analyze the upcoming market in Easter Province
- Right time for business & transactions – Sinhala & Tamil new year season
- Opportunity to meet & interact with leaders from the Government, Public & Private Sectors
- Most comprehensive & focused exhibition in the East market
- Ideal location to meet the business community face to face
- A land that getting improved in standards of living and infrastructure
- Animal Production
- Food, Beverage & Packaging
- Financial & insurance institutions
- Government institutions
- Information and Communication Technology
- Travel & Tourism
- Consumer Goods
For more information or to reserve a stall please contact Ms. Rasika on 077 2308257.
Event Broacher :