Indo Ceylon Economic Dialogue (ICE 4) in, Kochin Kerala 2nd to 5th July 2015
Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Sri Lanka (FCCISL) together with its brother chamber Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) takes pride in organizing the 4th round of Indo Ceylon Economic Dialogue in Kochin, Kerala , India
Following three successive Indo Ceylon Economic dialogue forums held in Sri Lanka the 4th ICE forum is to be held in Kerala on 3rd and 4th July 2015 with the support of the State Government of Kerala.
Honourable Minister Mr.P.K.Kunhalikutty Minister for Industries & IT Government of Kerala, Mr. Aravind Meheta Joint Secretary FTSA Ministry of Commerce and Industry Government of India, His Excellency Professor Sudharshan Seneviratne High Commissioner of Sri Lanka to India, Mr. P.M.Francis IAS, and Director Industries Government of Kerala, Mr. V.Rajagopal CEO of Bureau Industrial Promotion Kerala will grace the event.
Benefits to participants
- All participants from Sri Lanka will get comprehensive knowledge on Imports and Exports opportunities and guidelines for investment in India and Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan businessmen will have a rare opportunity of meeting the leading businessmen of Medium Enterprises in Kerala state.
- Interactive panel discussion on “Emerging Opportunities for Trade and Investment between Kerala & Sri Lanka” on prominent sectors such as tea, rubber, spices, apparel, food and edible has been organized together with participation from Department of Commerce of Sri Lanka and Indian Government Officials and Businessmen from both community .
- Opportunity to talk to Indian government officials and political authority about the issues faced by Sri Lankan exporters.
- Second day field visits have been organized on various Factory visits and visits to MSME sectors in Kerala which has been jointly organized by Government of Kerala and FICCI.
- This said forum is organized to create the platform specifically for Indian Companies to find ideal Sri Lankan Businessmen for joint ventures and for Sri Lankan businessmen to find prospective Indian Companies to startup businesses and expansion of trade.
This is an opportunity to expand your business to one of the largest country for trade and investment potential to find your investor, exporter your partner in India.
A business delegation lead by Mr. Ajith Wattuhewa president FCCISL, Mr. Ajith D. Perera Secretary General FCCISL along with representatives from EDB, BOI and DOC of Sri Lanka will visit Kerala from 2nd July to 5th July 2015.
We would like to invite you to join the team, the agenda and the special travel package details could be requested from our staff. For all inquiries please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Fathima and Ms. Premila on 0112334740 / 0112334744 / 0767823246 / 076- 84 77 487 or kindly mail to [email protected] or [email protected] on all corresponding for the above.
Early registrations to be received before 15th June.
Look forward to meeting you at the event.